Which poultry or waterfowl are you?

Someone has turned up in our office with a poster of Poultry and Waterfowl. Apparently if I had to be one of the birds on the poster I would be the "Old English Gamefowl". I am not displeased with that decision.

Since living in Bath I have noticed a large number of Nissan Figaros about the place. I was under the impression that this cult Japanese import was quite rare, so it must be that everyone who has bought one lives in BaNES. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that Danny Wallace, who comes from Bath, bought one accidentally once (read his book Yes Man, it's great). Talking of cars-which in case you thought I was talking about kettles or something, I am-I've also noticed a large number of classic VW Campervans about the place. I want one, despite the fact that I can't drive, and will accept applications from those who wish to chauffeur me around in one. As a word of warning, although I think the campervan is cool, the topless guy I saw driving one was not.

Also talking of cars, someone down my road has a Citroen CX. Hailing from the late 80s it was obviously well ahead of its time and I am now a big fan. Again, I will accept applications from potential chauffeurs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back