Pest Control

I am very much enjoying listening to Tim’s Thursday Afternoon Show on MeridianFM and I have just heard an advert which amused me.  It went something like this:

“Fed up with waiting around for the big companies who never turn up? Then call Kent & Sussex Pest Control!”

Presumably Kent & Sussex Pest Control only want your call if you are waiting for someone to deal with a pest problem.  But it does sound as though I could call them to deal with CityLink.  CityLink (which really ought to have an ‘h’ in it…) are so bad that I invariably encounter problems when waiting for a delivery from a company who use them as a courier.  Pest Control might just be the solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

Ignorance Is Bliss?