Live Slowly. Die Old. The British Invade Boston Again

0501201186305012011960

05012011964

So here we are.  In Boston.  We arrived on the train – and as you can see, I was so excited about this that I couldn’t hold the camera still.  In the words of Bob Marley, the sun was shining and the weather was sweet (yeah) and after some good sightseeing on the Freedom Trail we enjoyed a well earned pint of Sam Adam’s finest.  Until this morning I though Mr Adams was a brewer by trade…so it’s been an interesting day.

I was going to say that I have no time to post a video today, because we have just booked a table for dinner – in the name of Chris Frizzle.  However, I can’t resist this…

And on that happy note, we’re off in pursuit of some meat and some ladies who appreciate Mr Frizzle’s Englishness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

och, I'm back

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues