Hands up who voted for short, fat, hairy legs...

There was a humorous article in yesterday’s thelondonpaper which reported the discovery by a “top London scientist” that “men find women most attractive if they have big breasts and shapely legs”.

 

You don’t say. I agree, of course, though more so on the point about the legs than the breasts, if I am honest. Maybe the phrase “beggars can’t be choosers” springs to mind, but I’m not overly fussed about massive huge breasts.

 

When it comes to what women find attractive about men though, I was surprised and perhaps slightly disappointed by the report.

Broad Shoulders – tick.

Long upper body – hmmm.

Short legs – Oh dear.

 

Whatever happened to tall, dark and handsome?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the purpose of religion

atheism is a matter of faith, not science: the debate continues

och, I'm back